What’s 9+10?

21! The year finally came. I am now eligible to attend clubs and networking parties, drink without hiding from the law, and purchase a house with the money I do not have. Yesterday, I celebrated my 21st birthday!!!!

This year I really didn’t do much to celebrate, but this was definitely one of the best birthdays I have ever had. For the first time in a really long time, I felt loved. My friends threw me a surprise gathering. Everyone told me happy birthday, whether I spoke to them on a daily basis or not. I know it’s just two words, but receiving that type of energy and love means the world to me. It also gave me a lot more confidence moving into my 21st year. I am officially an adult, which means there isn’t room for excuses. I can do whatever it is I put my mind to. And I have a lot of plans for my future. I recently had a conversation with my 302 professor, Krista Kennedy, and she said that when I write about something dear to me, I really write some cool shit. Those were some of the same comments you had as well. If my 21st birthday proved anything to me, it’s that a lot of people believe in my talent. I just have to believe in it more than anyone.

So to this year, may I do every thing I planned to accomplish before 22 with love, peace of mind, hope, positive vibes, good energy, good health, and a happy spirit.