I found this picture on Tumblr and had it saved to my phone. The problem is, I forgot about it. If I had this posted somewhere, boy would I have had some inspiration during my down times. Anyways here’s a list (not by me) of 29 ways to stay creative. I thought it was very #WRTDIY-ish.
1) Make lists.
2) Carry a notebook everywhere.
3) Try free writing.
4) Get away from the computer.
5) Quit beating yourself better.
6) Take Breaks.
7) Sing in the shower.
8) Drink coffee.
9) Listen to new music.
10) Be open.
11) Surround yourself with creative people.
12) Get feedback.
14) Don’t give up. Don’t give up. Don’t give up. Don’t give up. Don’t give up. Don’t give up.
15) Practice. Practice. Practice.
16) Allow yourself to make mistakes.
17) Go somewhere new.
18) Count your blessings.
19) Get lots of rest.
20) Take risks.
21) Break the rules.
22) Dont force it.
23) Read a page of the dictionary.
24) Create a framework.
25) Stop trying to be someone else’s perfect.
26) Got an idea? Write it down.
27) Clean your work place.
28) Have fun.
29) FINISH SOMETHING!