What was the last life lesson you learned?

It’s not that you don’t have any focus. It’s that you’re focusing on the wrong things. Your current focus is actually a distraction. This is the life lesson that I am currently learning. My focus should be the things I love, the things that love me, the things that will make me a better version of myself, the things that allow me to live a fulfilling life, the things that cater to my passions. If I feel like I’m not doing anything or that nothing is getting done it’s because I’m not focused. And when I become focused on these things, it won’t necessarily feel like I’m slaving away at work. It will feel as though I am just┬áliving life. Continue doing what you feel in your heart and mind is right for you. If it isn’t, then stop. It’s truly is as hard you make it. Have enough fluidity that you’ll be able to make changes as need be. Release every thought, every worry from your mind, take a moment to breathe, and then begin to only put effort, time, and energy in the things that matter to you.